"Real education consists in drawing the best out of yourself"
- The institute will offer the following programmes :
- Dairy & Food Technology
- Dairy & Food Engineering
- Dairy & Food Chemistry
- Dairy & Food Microbiology
- Dairy & Food Business Management
- Dairy & Food Plant Processing
- Dairy & Food Science
- Application of IT in Dairy & Food industry
- Quality Assurance
- Refresher courses for :
- Application of IT in Dairy & Food Industry
- Training for Specialization
- Employed Professionals
The first batch of the B.Tech (Dairy Technology) programme will have a capacity of 30 seats. The course Curriculum will be updated from time to time as per the growing demands of the industry and international requirements.
- Eligibility for Admission:
Admissions will he offered to students who have cleared 10+2 examinations in PCM subjects with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
Initially, 75 percent seats will be filled up as per the Institute/University rules and subsequently the candidates who have applied under the category of Institute seats/payment seats/NRl seats will be admitted. We believe in empowering women and providing them a means of self-employment.
For the Degree programme in Dairy & Food Technology. MIDFT has been affiliated to the Kamdhenu University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. India.